7/10/13

Warm Almond Creamer recipe

Ever since I made coffee (and tried it) for the first time, I loved it... and I still do.  I love the deep flavor that coffee has and all of the possible flavors that it can take on.  A couple of weeks ago, I made creamer for the first time.  It is so incredibly easy to make and great to use when you're in a rush, all you have to do is brew some coffee and pour some of this homemade creamer in, and bam, you have yourself one awesome cup of coffee. 

Warm Almond Creamer

2 cups cream
1/2 tsp. all-spice
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
2 cinnamon sticks (mine were about 3" long)
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
2 1/2 tsp. almond extract

Cook (don't boil) the cream, all-spice, nutmeg, cinnamon sticks, and brown sugar over lowest heat for 10 minutes.  Take the mixture off the heat and add in the almond extract.  Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.  Make sure you shake the creamer before you use it, because the ingredients will separate. It can last up to a week. 



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh Joanna! Even though I don't drink coffee, this looks amazing! Boy but are you coming up with an awful lot of your own recipes ;)

    -Charlotte
    boyerfamilysingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)