4/22/13

It's beginning to look a lot like spring!

It finally looks like spring, and I'm so excited!  Spring may just be my favorite season, even though fall is a close second.  A couple nights ago, after supper,  I went outside and snapped a couple pictures to share with you.  I am also really excited because I planted a few raspberry plants last weekend.  I'm a big raspberry fan and it has always been a goal/dream of mine to have a successful little raspberry patch, so I was over the moon when a friend of mine asked if I would like some plants!  Thanks Jess!

Oh, and I'm starting the countdown until I'm done with school for the year!  Just a couple more weeks... *squeal*, *smile*, *sigh of relief*


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures! :D oh yes. I love spring:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! Pretty Joanna! I like the little bit of pink in the second to last one. Goodness, your property is pretty!!
    Yes, raspberries are AMAZING! They never seem to fail, taste wise :)

    -Charlotte
    boyerfamilysingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOVE the first picture!!!!!!! It looks soo peaceful and quiet!

    Love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, gorgeous, Jo! you are making me so jealous for GREEN. ;) this is lovely, dear. xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to grown raspberries - they're soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely stills, m'dear. raspberries sound just scrumptious right now. I hope that your patch is a success this summertime. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmmm, I love all the green. Spring is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)