1/2/13

Making faces

Today, my little cousins came over to play with Sebastian before he, Mary, Cody, and Bruno leave to go back to NC tomorrow.  They are some of the cutest kids I know.  They all have such distinguished and silly personalities.  I was sitting at the table when Taylor, that girl that is too cute, came up to me and asked in her soft and sweet voice if she could see my fish.  We all walked up to my room and gathered around my fish bowl.  They were all fascinated by my bata's large eyes and Wade, who acts way older than he actually is, thought that my fish's fin was broken... No, I don't think so...  After staring at my fish for a while, I thought it would be fun to take some pictures on my computer.  It first started out with just Taylor and I but grew to group shoots.  They all had fun making different and creative faces.  Now, get ready for some ridiculously awesome faces.
left to right:  Brody, Sebastian, Taylor, and Wade


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Those are pretty funny, Jo! Sebastian looks like he had enough of getting "squished" in one of the pictures. ;)
    Such fun!

    Brigid
    The Middle Sister and Singer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just talking crazy pictures with my little cousins too :) Little cousins are such a blessing :)
    -mal ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)