12/28/11

Christmas...

I hope all of you had a good Christmas!

It was so much fun going to all of our family gatherings and having my siblings home (two of them are still home.)  On Christmas day we had a baby calf!!!  It was so exciting.  At first my dad thought it was a boy (I was pretty bummed because we have the boys butchered for meat), then yesterday he found out that it was a girl!!!  I think right know we are going to name her Belle.

She doesn't really have creepy blue eyes.



These are some of the things that I got from my family for Christmas...

Nail polish from Forever 21


Blue cardigan
Beef jerky (I LOVE it)
I Love Lucy season 1 and 2  (I am slightly addicted to I Love Lucy)
A forever 21 Cardigan
Gold ball earrings


Forever 21 earings


Chewy nerds
Work boots for milking


lavender scarf (you can see it in the family picture with a blue cardigan.



Happy wednesday! :) Pin It

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely Christmas. I love your boots. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby calf is so cute! Belle is the perfect name! looks like you had a great christmas,
    ~Drew
    http://openendedfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have such a beautiful family! Hope you're having a fantastic holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought of cows as anything beautiful but that baby calf is just dainty! Hope you've got great plans for ringing in the new year. Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)