11/1/11

The Perfect Meal, Part II

I made baked french fries that were amazing!  That was the first time that I ever tried french fries like that and they came out just like I wanted them to.  I couldn't stop eating them, I wished I had made more. :(  Enjoy!

Parmesan French Fries:

2 tbsp Olive oil
3 tbsp grated Parmesan
2 tbsp oregano
1 tbsp seasoned salt
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt

7 medium sized Red Potatoes

1 tbsp Olive oil
salt
pepper

Spread the Olive oil all over a large baking sheet with your hands.  Sprinkle Parmesan, oregano, seasoned salt, pepper, and salt over the oil.



Directions for cutting the potatoes:

Cut in half, long ways.


Then cut each half into three equal strips long ways.


  After that, flip each section of potato on its side then cut in half again.

Place the fries on the baking sheet then sprinkle the Olive oil, salt, and pepper on top.

Place sheet pan in 350 degree F oven for 30 to 40 minutes.  Half way through the baking, turn the fries over.


They should be golden brown all over when they are done.

Finished product!


P.S.  I didn't even have to use ketchup, they were so good! :) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)