9/5/11

Golden Corral Rolls

I found this recipe on the internet and liked it very much. I was very surprised how much they tasted like Golden Corral Rolls.  It was weird, I couldn't really see a big difference from this recipe to a regular white bread recipe, but the taste was so very different.  It was so light, sweet, and GOOD!  Here is the recipe for them.   
 Notes:
  I put the dough in a warming drawer to rise.  Instead of the dough taking 1 1/2 hours to rise, like the recipe suggests, it took the it around 40 minutes.  After I shaped the dough into rolls, I put them in for 15 minutes because I wanted to make sure that they were plump enough.        
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)